Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

ESCAPADES II

Here's the continuation of my ever awesome traveling experience last month. Now I'll show you our 8 hour trip to Tacurong and Vice Versa. Quiet a long and tiring trip, but it's worth the travel, because of the nice landscapes. I'm still laughing, every time I remember my acrobatic acts just to snap a nice view, and I remembered that mom, scolded me of doing that(laugh)!

TACURONG, Philippines



The gang! it's quiet foggy!

It's already quarter to 8 that time, but dang! the sun didn't 
showed up yet, 'cause of the fog

see those corn bits? dang! they just dry them up on the 
streets, letting cars drove over it LOL!

nothing special, just following my uncle's car

dad repairing my uncle's car, the fuel pump leaked, so they 
need to change it

a nice view of migratory birds, it's somewhere in 
Sultan Kudarat

back view of Hummer H3( i kept on telling dad that time, 
that we need to follow that car LOL ( and he did))

lovely view i can't remember where particularly place is this 
(it doesn't matter ei?)

WOAH! I super like

a nice stone formation :D

Hummer H3

first thing to notice. . pineapples, but look further

migratory birds in Sultan Kudarat
( I bet the farmers are a li'l bit pissed off xD)

Notre Dame of Tacurong College

it states Welcome to Tacurong City, so what you think? 
person from left: mom, tita lovelyn, my sister gab, 
joanna, me, cuz & my granny


Pulangi Lake, somewhere in Bukidnon

Heavens! God, it really take my breath away


my uncle's rice field

WEE ROAD

it's quiet deep, Antug Bridge, somewhere in Bukidnon

like it

over looking the wide sea and the city, heading back to 
Cagayan de Oro City

I'm so in love with this Hummer, also to its driver(a foreigner) 
LOL!

Maramag Bukidnon market, stopped over to buy some 
Tilapia, and anything

front view of Hummer H3

No comments: