Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ESCAPADES

Year 2011 is what I call "Travelling Year". My year started with too much travels anywhere, and I really love it so much. Ever since, I really love to travel, especially land trips, seeing the nature is so overwhelming,  exploring things that I've never encountered yet and everything that's unusual when I'm just isolating myself with BOREDOM!(L.O.L). This year is a BLAST for me, in just a month, I've traveled few places already, and I swear it rarely happens!(smile), so I'll show you some pictures on places I've traveled within the month of January.


INDAHAG Mis. Or., Philippines


Road to Indahag

Nice view from the hills

Me in a withered tree

Road trip

A pine tree behind me(feels like Baguio xD)

Another overwhelming view

Over looking from the busy City of Cagayan de Oro

Another lovely view

PUALAS BUKIDNON, Philippines

Mom and my best friend uphill



Mom and me uphill 

A rose
Sideways

God! I'm melting seeing this view

My dads friends

The time I've started blogging

Mom climbing up to us

We have the same thing in mind

All I can say is WOW!

My dad and moms friends

I'm in love with this view

Me and my best friend Jerrymae


to be continued. . .

No comments: