Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

♥HEARTS DAY

Hello there! I don't know how to start, but this day for sure is somewhat "AWFUL"(sigh), I don't know why, but I think it's because I have no partner?(laugh) Well, as we all know couples are the most happy people today, they celebrate L.O.V.E in the air with too much of -- flowers here, chocolates there and gifts everywhere. These things really make me sick(buzz!). Insecurity crawls through my bones when I see a couple strolling around, holding hands, catching hearts, showing intimate feelings & whatever!(sigh) do you want to know why I'm like THIS? it's because, ever since -- Valentines Day really really frustrates me!(laugh) Every first two months of the year(for sure January & February) it seems no one likes M.E.(me), no one attempts to court me (L.O.L) , so  it  states on my face that I HAVE NO BOYFRIEND(L.O.L) I don't know why, it seems that no one is destined for me every Jan. && Feb.. so every Valentines Day I just isolate myself at home, sleeping all day(zzZz). . well I know what you're thinking! you think I'm weird? yes indeed! I admit., but I think you can't blame me(smile). this is the word that always comes out from my mouth every Valentines Day. . .


Valentines Day Suckz!!
 
How I wish by next year someone could change that mentality of mine(L.O.L)

But really, what I said above was my own experience(it's up to you, if you mind those things I've said haha). The real meaning of Valentines Day is that, St. Valentine fought for his love for a girl, an unconditional love. He didn't mind the rulers commands, as long as he can marry the girl he really love and he was persecuted at the same date we celebrate Valentines Day, and that's why the occasion was named next to him. The celebration of Valentines Day only reminds us that love conquers all odds, the celebration doesn't stick only for the couples but for each individuals, but its highlights are for those couples who really feel the same way as St. Valentines did.


No comments: